Specialist staffing and facilities
The building is fully accessible with three lifts providing access to all floors. There is reserved parking for users with disabilities and all of the main spaces are equipped with hearing loops to enable students with disabilities or other access requirements to use all our facilities.
We have a fantastic team of experienced and empathetic staff working with our young people. Staff and volunteer workers receive ongoing training to ensure that our young people’s needs are as far as possible met, however complex their needs may be.
As well as being able to access all the Wac Arts studios and arts facilities, we have a wide range of specialist equipment for young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
• Showers, changing rooms and locker storage facilities
• A well equipped medical room and utility room
Specialist programme equipment:
• Pilates reformer frame
• Aerial swinging equipment
• Fully equipped Sensory Pod and Indoor Garden
• Adaptive inclusive technology