Join our Supporting Cast
Join our supporting cast, and together we can nurture young people’s potential through the power of the arts.
Your regular giving as a Supporting Cast donor ensures a sustainable future for Wac Arts, meaning that we can continue to develop the UK’s leading diverse talent, giving young people the skills to change their lives.
You are the backbone of what we do, at the very heart of our community. We couldn’t do it without your support!
You’re in tune with what we’re singing, helping us to his the high notes. We’d be lost without you speaking up!
You’re the heart of our imagination, helping us continue to innovate and excel. Where would we be without your vision?
You’re one of our main players, supporting our young people to the centre stage. You’re the reason the show goes on!
How do your donations help?
- £15 pays for a child aged 4-14 to attend a Junior Wac Arts session, providing first steps into the performing arts
- £450 means that a young person aged 14-25 can attend sessions at Senior Wac Arts for an entire year, experiencing the arts with an eye to employment in the creative industries
- £650 funds a disabled young person to attend an outdoor adventure centre for a weekend
- £1100 funds bespoke inclusive technology which will enable 2 disabled young people to communicate with their peers in fun and interactive ways
- £3000 enables 10 young people, who need something positive to keep them off the streets, to participate in our weekend programme for a whole year
- £9,000 funds a full grant for a young person for a year on our Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre
Our Supporting Cast play a vital part in ensuring our doors remain open to all!
All our Supporting Cast receive:
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Updates on activities
- Invites to Wac Arts showcases
- Priority booking for Wac Arts concerts and fundraisers
- Acknowledgement on our website
For more information on donating, contact us at 020 7692 5806 or email SupportingCast@WacArts.co.uk