“Nobody around me had any experience of acting as a profession when I was young. Now I’m involved in Wac Arts, an organisation supporting young people from challenging backgrounds like mine.”
Owen Teale, Wac Arts patron and Tony Award winning actor
Join our Supporting Cast
Join our supporting cast, and together we can nurture young people’s potential through the power of the arts.
Your regular giving as a Supporting Cast donor ensures a sustainable future for Wac Arts, meaning that we can continue to develop the UK’s leading diverse talent, giving young people the skills to change their lives.
You are the backbone of what we do, at the very heart of our community. We couldn’t do it without your support!
You’re in tune with what we’re singing, helping us to his the high notes. We’d be lost without you speaking up!
You’re the heart of our imagination, helping us continue to innovate and excel. Where would we be without your vision?
You’re one of our main players, supporting our young people to the centre stage. You’re the reason the show goes on!
How do your donations help?
- £60 pays for 4 young people aged 4-14 to attend a Junior Wac Arts session, providing first steps into the performing arts
- £120 enables a young person to participate in a week of Holiday Projects at Wac Arts
- £240 funds an entire Wac Arts Nite for young people aged 11-25, offering a series of innovative arts and media activities in an exciting evening club environment
- £480 means that a young person aged 14-25 can attend sessions at Senior Wac Arts for an entire year, experiencing the arts with an eye to employment in the creative industries
Our Supporting Cast play a vital part in ensuring our doors remain open to all!
All our Supporting Cast receive:
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Updates on activities
- Invites to Wac Arts showcases
- Priority booking for Wac Arts concerts and fundraisers
- Acknowledgement on our website
For more information on donating, contact us at 020 7692 5806 or email SupportingCast@WacArts.co.uk