Shivon Bollers, one of our ever-inspirational alumni, has designed the day for both visitors and businesses alike. Embracing the opportunity to organise a style event with a purpose, Shivon is pursuing a long held ambition to run a pop up event with style as its focus.
With brands like Geekstar, Indigo Pink, Herbalife, Nyce1 Art Work, Money Hoes Designer Clothes, Modu Design and Secret Clothing all having stalls at the event 48 Laws of Style is not to be missed especially with the chance to win some free urban attire.
In addition to exhibiting their wares, all participating businesses are donating a sample item to be raffled on the day! Live by the Lake has donated a pair of tickets of the winner’s choice to their outside concerts happening in August and September, this is a raffle not to be missed!
Under the Wac Arts Backers scheme there is the added kudos that all money raised will go to Wac Arts – and we are also delighted to be taking part.
Aiming to raise much-needed funds there will be a £1- £2 entry fee and anyone who uses the JustGiving text code to donate is admitted for free. A JustGiving text code also allows fast track entry and freedom from queues on the day.
All admission fees, raffle money and stall charges will go to Wac Arts – a wonderful platform for all involved. This not-to-be missed event will run from 12pm until 6pm this Saturday 3rd August @ the Wac Arts base in the Old Town Hall on Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London NW3 4QP.
For more information and to be part of the wonderful 48 Laws of Style event in August – either as a stand holder or a visitor – please visit any of the following contacts:
Justgiving: laws48 £3 to 70070
Contact number: 07961 808561
And, remember, brands and stand holders so far include:
- Sweet Education (Retro sweets etc)
- Herbal Life (Nutrition, personal beauty and grooming)
- Wac Arts (Performing arts)
- Boudica Security (Security services)
- Gritty Entertainment (Music, songs and entertainment)
- Indigo pink (Latest fashion)
- Modu clothing (Latest fashion including caps and accessories)
- Art work by Sara Scott (Contemporary artwork)
- Star City Apparel (Urban Street Wear Clothing Line)
- Kazmattaz Ltd (Trainers)
- Fatima Sky Lilomime (Art work)
- Cakes from Estelle
- Camden Sweet Company
- GeekStar (Latest fashion including caps and accessories)